15/02/2014

GOSH Velvet Touch Red Lipstick


This is one of my all time favourite red lipsticks. I'm do like GOSH products, the quality of them is great and for low prices too. It a very bright red, the shade is 60 Lambada. It's a high pigmented lipstick and contains vitamin E and vegetable oils for extra care on your lips. I don't think I can fault much with this product. It lasted me roughly 3-4 months bearing in mind I wear lipstick a lot. For £6.49 the price is reasonable. The Velvet touch range comes in a variety of colours to suit everyone.

 
 
I haven't bought any of the other shades in the range since I'm a creature of habit with my lipsticks. It's always red or none at all. But the Mulberry and peony shades look tempting.



 
 
 
The texture is very creamy and easy to apply. I adore the scent of this lipstick, it's like a warm chocolate smell.
 
 
 
It's staying power is good, when I wear it all day I will only have to re-apply once or twice at the most.
 
Of course I love the packaging as it comes a sleek classic black tube which is always a plus for me. The only thing I have to point out as a negative is it can bleed a little.
 
Even though I'm currently giving another brands a try I would still purchase this again.
 
You can buy all GOSH products at any Superdrug store or online strangely you cannot buy direct from the GOSH website




No comments:

Post a Comment